Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Girls @ ION



Met up for a short while with Val and Mich tonight at the new ION Orchard. I didn't see much of the place; just fumbled my way through to get to the train station.

Also took the opportunity to test out the camera that Tetanus has so kindly lent me to test. I love the sharpness and colour!

One creepy thing though - not sure if it's because of my noob camera skills - I can't seem to take self shots! The pictures turn out so blurry.

And if I can't take self shots, what's the point of a camera, right?? HAHA.

Or maybe the camera just hates me.

P/S: I think Val and I hang out so much that we have some telepathy going on. What are the chances that we wear the same shade of green out on the same day, AND yellow PJs the day before?

1 comment:

  1. i think the colours look a bit greeny/yellowy leh.

    what do you think spouse-y? =D

    ReplyDelete