Saturday, April 04, 2009

Live Blogging @ KL, Nuffnang Music Bash '09


Hello! I'm (technically at work) at Nuffnang's Music Bash in KL.

Maxis has a live blogging station, so here I am with Raine beside me hearing the deafening cheers and music blasting in the background.

Haiyah, it's live blogging so my blogging will be really substandard ok.

(By the way internet in Malaysia is generally slower than in Singapore)

I'll get Raine to say hi!

***

RAINE:
I wish I'm not a Nuffie for tonight! If that is the case, I can participate in the crazy compeitions and maybe win back a SONY PS3!! damn it!

***

Haiyah obviously she isn't very good at this "live blogging" shit either.

4 comments:

  1. Damn it. I've got a typo there!!

    *Disclaimer*

    I know how to spell okay! Competition! Grrr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you girls are really hardworking! :) nice seeing the both of you again. :)Wish I had taken a picture with the nuffies from SG! I was in quite a daze when I was at the registration counter coz concentrating on taping my top to my boobies=) Maybe next time:)

    ReplyDelete