Saturday, April 01, 2006

It started off as our usual arguments about the most trivial matters.
Normally I would shut up after a few heated words, to save myself from conjuring up more wicked words and also all the screaming, but this time, I couldn't resist. She was throwing too many personal attacks on me, I had to rebutt.

More heated words exchanged. More anger. More frustration. More screaming.

"You're such a bitch, maybe that's why Damien dumped you in the first place."

She said it. Without a single bat of eyelid. No remorse after the words sank into complete silence. No idea that they pierced through my heart as I put on a nonchalant front.

Thanks sister. For making me think about that failed relationship and wonder if it happened because of me.
Fuck.

3 comments:

  1. That was really mean of her. Hope you're feeling ok now. Well, you looked pretty ok when I saw you. But I know you're very good at hiding your pain and emotions. Well, anyway, *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be sad... i'm sure she dun meant what she say... hey i booked my basic theory ALREADY!!! how about ya?? stop WAITING!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know ur sister is a bitch so dun listen to bitches words.. keke

    i hope you have moved on n embrace the future.. let watever happens be memories n gradually open ur heart..

    i dun consider u had a failed relationship.. it's only tat fate decree that your chapter with him has come to a close n fate wants u to look forward and start a new chapter in life..

    THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete